We are committed to respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which we may collect, store and process any personal data. Should you wish to ask for further information or exercise your rights under GDPR please contact Henry Shepherd.
We will collect information in the following ways:
1. By working with you or your colleagues on projects where sharing basic contact data (names, addresses, work emails and business mobile numbers). Only this data may be shared with others working on the project or by copy of group emails. Others working on the project may include persons in Statutory bodies and authorities involved in the project. In no other circumstances will we share your data and we will only store additional details for you if you ask us to and these will not be shared with anyone outside B+S without your instructions to do so.
2. When we are looking for marketing leads we may collect data from people within your organisation, from your website or from people who we both know. We will respect your policies if they limit what information can be given out and we will store only the data we are given. We will hope to make contact with you and agree how and whether further contact is maintained to suit you, That means that we may diarise dates for further meetings and we may summarise information that is given to us in meetings, conversations or presentations and will share this with you if you ever ask to see it.
3. From previous projects unless you ask us not to.
How We Use Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
1. As may be necessary under the terms of IPO guidance covering legitimate interests.
2. For developing targeted marketing as far as that is permitted within the same IPO guidance. We are contacting you as we believe that you are responsible for architects and their appointments and so we are using your data as you may reasonably expect and the data will have a minimal impact on your privacy. We periodically send out information on the work we have been doing but only on a selective basis not more than twice a year.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Sensitive paper borne information is kept securely.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us at the address above
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.